(1) Monthly reports has been made operational since 1 September 2013.
(2) Form 'F' can be submitted online up to five calendar days from the date of procedure.
(3) We have implemented feature to 'Review' forms before actual submission. Saved
Forms will be automatically displayed after login and can also be accessed under
the 'Home' screen. Please note that the 'Deadline Date' is calculated as five days
from the date of carrying out the procedure. Also, the system will itself automatically
submit 'Saved' forms that are not reviewed and have crossed their Deadline Date.
Thereafter, changes shall not be possible in the submitted 'F' form.
(4)You can set one doctor as 'Default' by accessing the option available under the
'Home' screen. The details of that 'Default' doctor will be automatically populated
while filling 'F' Forms thereby saving precious time.
(5) For changes to the details of the centre and addition/deletion of doctors in
'Form A', please submit necessary hard copies to your respective Appropriate Authority
of District/Municipal Corporation. They have been trained to add/modify details
in the software.
(6) For addition of doctors in the software, details regarding their Specialization,
Registration Number and Years of Experience are mandatory.
(7) For Administrative Queries (State Family Welfare Bureau PCPNDT Cell, Pune),
please email us at email@example.com. Contact Details: 020-26058476/ Ext. 124 (From
10 A.M. to 6 P.M. on working days only)
(8) For Technical Queries (Technical Team,Mahaonline,Mumbai), please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Details: 022-61316400 (From 9:30 A.M. to
6:30 P.M. on working days only)
(9) For assistance regarding password, formal mail request with details of centre
(10) We are working towards making printable version of submitted 'F' form in two